The first week of distance learning will be in the bag after Friday and for that you should treat yourself! The back end of this week looks a little iffy in the rain department, but Saturday is shaping up to be a beautiful day. I can smell the BBQ events already!
Wednesday, September 9th
- Wednesday night is all about Trivia Night at Moxie in Madison! Happening under the big tent at 7:30pm with registration beginning at 7:00pm. First come, first seated at this touchless event. Come on out for food & drink specials, prizes, and fun!
Thursday, September 10th
- Durham Farmer’s Market takes place on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Check out their Facebook page for an up-to-date listing of vendors.
- Paint Night in the Barn hosted by Fox Field Farm in Branford from 6:30-8:30pm. Learn how to paint a peaceful barn scene while surrounded by horses and friends.
Friday, September 11th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is taking place on the Town Green from 3-6pm. Traditional retail is now allowed and select vendors continue to offer pre-order. Head to the market webpage to see this week’s list of vendors.
- Thimble Island Brewing Company is hosting Live Music Fridays in Branford from 6-9pm. Head over to hear Pat Stone perform this week!
- Madison Beach & Rec is hosting a Drive-in Movie at Salt Meadow Park. Abominable will be on the screen at 7:30pm. Gates open at 6:30pm.
- Audiologic is taking the stage at Scotch Plains Tavern in in Essex from 7-10pm.
Saturday, September 12th
- The Dudley Farm Market in Guilford is open every Saturday from 9am-12:30pm. Follow along on Facebook for update on vendors.
- The Audubon Shop in Madison is hosting a Fall Bird Walk at Hammonasset Beach State Park from 8-10:30am. Pre-registration is required and a fee of $6 payable in advance. Call 203-245-9056 to reserve your spot and be sure to visit the event page for more details on arrival procedures.
- Natural Dye Workshop hosted by Madison Wool from 10am-4pm. Call 203-245-5921 to register and learn how to turn your kitchen scraps into color!
- Rosabianca Vineyards in Northford is hosting an Outdoor Fall Paint & Sip instructed by Painted by the Shore from 11am-1pm.. Tickets must be purchased in advance and include all materials plus a glass of wine. Create your own sign, perfect to display from now until Thanksgiving!
- T.H.E. Snickering Coyote, Craft BBQ will be at Rosabianca Vineyards in Northford from 12pm-7pm. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of wine and BBQ!
- Fleetwood Macked Concert at Powder Ridge Park in Middlefield from 6-11pm. Tickets are recommended to be purchased in advance. Be prepared for a great show! Fleetwood Macked has been hailed as the most authentic Fleetwood Mac tribute band in the U.S.!
Sunday, September 13th
- The Chester Sunday Market is running from 10am-2pm and they’ve officially made the return to Main St.!
- Enjoy Brunch By the Beach hosted by the Madison Beach Hotel from 10am-2pm. Check out the new plated menu here!
- T.H.E. Snickering Coyote, Craft BBQ will be at Gouveia in Wallingford from 11am-6pm. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon of wine and BBQ!