Friday, September 30th
- Brew Maze – Beer tasting in the Corn Maze at Lyman Orchards from 4:30-6:00pm. Sample suds among the stalks inside their massive 4-acre corn maze masterfully carved into a design featuring Ben Franklin’s likeness, lightning bolt, kite and key, along with the hashtag #AllAmerican. A different set of breweries will be featured each week. This evening features Rule of 3 Brewing, Broad Brook Brewing Company, and Tribus Beer Co. Ticket includes six 4 oz. beer samples and corn maze ticket, 21 and over event (please bring photo ID – we ID everyone). Adult only event. Tickets: $35
- Haunting at The Ridge at Powder Ridge Mountain Park brought to your by Graveyard Productions! Your terrifying journey begins with a chair lift ride up the mountain through the darkness, where you’ll catch glimpses of creatures below that travel the Ridge at night. You’ll make your descent down the mountain on foot encountering all the mysteries of the mountain. Tickets are $12/person.
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the vendor line-up!
- The Ivoryton Playhouse presents The Great Gatsby! Multiple performaces throughout the month with ticket purchases available online.
Saturday, October 1st
- Hammonasset Day at Hammonasset State Park in Madison beginning at 9:30am. Celebrate nature and Native American culture at this free event to be held out in Meigs Point. You will find many exhibitors sharing information about the wildlife found in CT, along with Native American dancers, and many special programs including live birds of prey. [RAIN DATE Oct 2]. Be sure to visit the event page for the day’s full schedule of events!
- smART FEST in Branford is in its second year of raising funds for Wreaths Across America. Join the artists, crafters, and vendors on the Town Green from 10am-3pm and shop early for the holidays!
- The 58th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival comes to the Old Saybrook Town Green from 10am-5pm for an annual celebration of the arts! This juried festival showcases outstanding art and crafts in 15 categories: Fine Art, Acrylics, Ceramics/Pottery, Graphics, Fiber, Mixed Media, Glass, Oils, Jewelry, Pastels, Leather, Photography, Metal, Sculpture and Wood. Admission and parking are free.
Sunday, October 2nd
- The 58th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival continues the Old Saybrook Town Green from 10am-4pm. This juried festival showcases outstanding art and crafts in 15 categories: Fine Art, Acrylics, Ceramics/Pottery, Graphics, Fiber, Mixed Media, Glass, Oils, Jewelry, Pastels, Leather, Photography, Metal, Sculpture and Wood. Admission and parking are free.
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am-1pm on Main Street in Chester Village. Enjoy local produce, fish, bakery items, a pizza truck, live music and more!