Thursday, September 2nd
- Tip-A-Firefighter at Donahue’s in Madison from 6-10pm and support your local volunteer fire department! The firefighters of Madison Hose will be working with the wait staff taking orders and serving meals. During the course of their meal, diners will have an opportunity to donate toward the volunteer fire department. There will also be many door prizes to be raffled!
- Live music by Paul Shlien at Shank’s in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget to BYOB!
- The Wango Tango Band is rocking the Branford Town Green beginning at 5pm. Bring the family, dinner your lounge chairs and enjoy some tasty rock and roll!
Friday, September 3rd
- The Madison Healing Field opens on the Town Green at 4pm. Organized by the Madison Exchange Club, this commemorative event recognizes the 20th Anniversary of 9/11. 250 3′ x 5′ flags will be on display. The sponsored flags will be on 8 foot poles and distanced in rows allowing people to walk amongst them and view the names and dedications of those represented by each flag. The Healing Field is a reverent tribute which strives to unite the country in the service of others.
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- a-MAZE-ing Beer Tasting at Lyman Orchards, on a bi-weekly basis, from 5:30-7:30pm. This week’s breweries include Stubborn Beauty, Concentric & Forest City. Guests can arrive any time between 5:30 – 7:00pm, grab a beer and head into the maze! Last entry into the maze is at 7:00pm. Tickets are $30 and includes six 4 oz. beer samples and corn maze ticket, 21 and over event (please bring ID). Adult only event.
Saturday, September 4th
- Cinder + Salt Beach Clean-Up & Yoga Practice with Star Mill Yoga from 8:30-11:30am. Start your weekend with your toes in the sand, the sound of the sea & some eco-activism! Come for the class; stay for the clean-up! Kid friendly event.
- Live music by Jim Paradis at Shank’s in Clinton from 6-9pm. Don’t forget to BYOB!
Sunday, September 5th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Live music by Kronic Band at Shank’s in Clinton from 3-7pm. Don’t forget to BYOB!
- Nightshift makes their return to Scotch Plain’s Tavern in Essex! Performing outside from 5:30-8:30pm.