Friday, September 16th
- Farm, Family Fun at the Pumpkin Patch at Bishop’s Orchards from 10am-6pm. It’s Opening Day for the Pumpkin Patch and the fun will continue through October 30th!
- Brew Maze – Beer tasting in the Corn Maze at Lyman Orchards from 5:30-7:00pm. Sample suds among the stalks inside their massive 4-acre corn maze masterfully carved into a design featuring Ben Franklin’s likeness, lightning bolt, kite and key, along with the hashtag #AllAmerican. A different set of breweries will be featured each week. This evening features Bergen House, Hop Culture Farms & Brew Co, Lyman Orchards 1741 Hard Apple Cider, and additional brewery to be announced Ticket includes six 4 oz. beer samples and corn maze ticket, 21 and over event (please bring photo ID – we ID everyone). Adult only event. Tickets: $35
- The Guilford Fair opens today at 4pm and runs throuhout the weekend! Be sure to visit the fair’s website for the full schedule of events.
Saturday, September 17th
- Antiques, Repurposed Goods & Crafts Show on the Green in Madison from 9am-4pm. Admission is $5.00 and goes to support the Chamber of Commerce. **Discounted tickets of $4.00 may be purchased in advance**
Sunday, September 18th
- Tree and Mushroom Identification Class at Chatfield Hollow in Killingworth beginning at 10am. September is one of the best months for finding a wide variety of mushrooms. This class will discuss basic tree and mushroom identification and consist of ~45 minute lecture/class, followed by ~45 minute foraging walk where we will practice our tree and mushroom ID skills. This class will be $25 per person. To sign up for the class, email email@example.com with the full name of all participants.