Friday, October 7th
- Haunting at The Ridge at Powder Ridge Mountain Park brought to your by Graveyard Productions! Your terrifying journey begins with a chair lift ride up the mountain through the darkness, where you’ll catch glimpses of creatures below that travel the Ridge at night. You’ll make your descent down the mountain on foot encountering all the mysteries of the mountain. Tickets are $12/person. Happening all weekend long!
- Dueling Pianos at the 1741 Pub & Grill at Lyman Orchards from 9-11pm. It’s the final show of the season and not to be missed! Two performers on two facing pianos take turns playing songs that are mostly requested by the audience. There are no rules about what can or cannot be requested so a Dueling Pianist must be well versed in ALL forms of popular music: pop, rock, jazz, hip-hop, R & B, blues, classical, etc. Get your tickets here.
Saturday, October 8th
- Madison’s Climate Change Event at The Surf Club beginning at 4pm. The event will consist of three distinct activities and participants are welcome to join in all or some of the activities: Save the Sound Beach Clean Up @ Madison Surf Club (4 – 6PM), Tabletop Expo (6 – 7PM) where a dozen local groups will be presenting ways for residents to engage in preserving our CT shoreline environment, and the C-Change Primer @ Madison Surf Club (7:15 – 8:15PM).
- Free Autumn Arts Festival on the Green in Madison from 10am-5pm. New and original artwork and fine crafts by artists from throughout Connecticut and the tri-state region. Artisans exhibiting on the Green feature those working in pottery, wood, glass, fiber, and jewelry designs in sterling silver, precious/semi-precious metals, and stones.
- Corn Maze at Lyman Orchards is open from 10am-5:30pm on weekends. Navigate your way back to the 18th Century in the electrifying 2022 Lyman Orchards Ben Franklin Corn Maze.
Sunday, October 9th
- Madison Pride Fest on the Green from 12-4pm. Entertainment, performers, vendors, sponsors, and more!
- Autumn Moonlight Walk at Surf Club in Madison beginning at 7pm. Bring a flashlight and join us for an evening stroll on the Garvan Trail at the Surf Club. A bagpiper will lead the way. After the walk, refreshments will be served in the Surf Club building, and members of the Astronomical Society of New Haven will set up telescopes for viewing the moon, planets and stars in the night-time sky. Meet by the flag pole in front of the Surf Club.