Friday, October 29th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
Saturday, October 30th
- Harvest Day at the Dudley Farm Market in Guilford beginning at 10am. Lacemaking, saurkraut making, children’s games, laundry on the farm and more. Bring a donation for the Guilford Food Bank and place it in the red pickup truck near the parking lot.
- Outdoor Breast Cancer Zumbathon in Madison from 2-4pm sponsored by ExZhilarate Fitness Studios. Wear your pink or a costume and come Shake Up the Shoreline.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest at Little House Brewing in Chester beginning at 5pm. Pumpkins will be provided. Please bring your own carving tools as the brewery will not supply this. There are limited pumpkins available. If you do not reserve your pumpkin in advance we cannot guarantee there will be one for you on the day of.
- Owl-O-Ween at Parmelee Farm in Killingworth from 6-7pm. Learn about CT Owls and the spooky tales associated with our nocturnal friends during this live Owl-O-Ween experience! Pre-Registration is REQUIRED No exceptions as space will be limited for safety reasons. Register your group by visiting A Place Called Hope on FaceBook or on our web site at http://www.aplacecalledhoperaptors.com and to check for event updates on Thursday, Oct. 28 and Friday Oct. 29 regarding questionable weather.
Sunday, October 31st
- Haddam-Killingworth Youth & Family Services 28th Annual 5K Pumpkin Run/Walk and Kids Fun Run at 9am. The 5K course will begin and finish at Haddam-Killingworth High School. The course will run through scenic Higganum, CT. The Kids Fun Run will be run on the track at the High School. Registration is required.
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Soup Sale for Refugees at St. Andrew’s Church in Madison from 11am-1pm. Seventeen types of homemade soups will be available, with all proceeds going to Saints on the Shoreline (S.O.S,) to benefit refugees.
- Trunk-or-Treat on the Madison Green from 4-6pm.