Saturday, October 29th
- Free Family Fun Day at the Shubert Theater in New Haven from 10am-1pm. Enjoy a backstage tour of the theatre with trick or treat stations along the way as well as an arts and crafts area. Children under 12 are welcome to wear Halloween costumes for trick or treating in the Shubert lobby—in consideration of all patrons, it is asked that participants do not bring prop weapons.
- Light the Night on the Branford Green from 3-5pm. Come in your best costume for the town Trunk or Treat with hot dogs, hot cocoa, and games!
- Holiday Expo at the Guilford Art Center is back! Open daily from 10am-5pm for you discover handmade and uncommon holiday gift items from hundreds of American artists. Shop through January 8th.
Sunday, October 30th
- Moxie Market at Stony Creek Brewery in Branford beginning at noon. Come for the Halloween Spirit and enjoy a unique mix of spooky goods, crafted brews, and get a head-start on holiday shopping!
- Halloween Outdoor Family Movie Night at Birshop’s Orchards. The movies will begin between 6:15-6:30pm (dusk), but the ground gates will be open as early as 12pm. The Halloween Movie is “Hocus Pocus!” Admission into the grounds is free.
Monday, October 31st
- Trunk or Treat on the Green in Madison from 4-6pm.