Friday, October 22nd
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Outdoor Movie Night hosted by Madison Beach & Rec at Salt Meadow Park being at dusk (approximately 6pm). The movie “Goosebumps” will be broadcast using a speaker system. Bring a lawn chair or blanket if you wish. You will be able to spread out socially distant at the amphitheater to watch the movie. Bring your favorite movie snacks & a flashlight in case you need to use the porta-potty.Parking is on a first come first serve basis.
Saturday, October 23rd
- 8th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party at Parmelee Farm in Killingworth from 12-3pm. They supply you with a free pumpkin to carve and you leave it for daytime & lighted nighttime display. Bring your own carving tools, or borrow theirs!! Free refreshments!
- Nightmare in North Branford! hosted by North Branford Parks & Rec from 6-10pm on the historic Augur property. Pre-registration is strongly recommended and the cost is $15 per person (Age13+); $20 at the Door (based on availability); Second entry: $10 (based on availability). Register at nbrecreation.com
- Pre-Pumpkin Festival Carving Party at Bushy Hill Nature Center in Deep River from 10am – 12pm. They will supply pumpkins (while they last!) but please feel free to bring your own, too! Carving tools will also be available. All pumpkins will be delivered and displayed on the Ivoryton Green for the evening’s Fall Festival. The more pumpkins you carve, the more amazing the display will be! After you carve 1, 2, 3…10 pumpkins (you can carve as many as you’d like!) you are welcome to enjoy our trails and the beautiful autumn colors.Pumpkins will be available while supplies last! All abilities and ages are welcome! The more the merrier!
- Ivoryton Village Pumpkin Festival in Historic Downtown Ivoryton. This all day event is free to attend and activities will be taking place all day. Visit their Facebook page for the full lineup of events!
Sunday, October 24th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Halloween Spooktacular hosted by Guilford Parks and Rec on the Guilford Green from 2-4pm. There will be family friendly activities including storytelling, DJ, walk around entertainment and MORE! Rain date is October 31st.