Friday, October 21st
- The First Congregational Church of Madison welcomes the world famous Glenn Miller Orchestra to their Music at the Meetinghouse concert series beginning at 7pm. General admission is $35. The front two rows are $95, and the next two rows are $65. All balcony seats except the inner perimeter have limited viewing and are $20. Choose your seat and pay online, and simply print out your tickets bring them with you the evening of the concert.
Saturday, October 22nd
- Pumpkin Festival Carving Party at Bushy Hill Nature Center in Deep River from 10am-12pm. All pumpkins will be delivered and displayed on the Ivoryton Green for the evening’s Fall Festival. The more pumpkins carved, the more amazing the display will be! Pumpkins will be supplied (while they last!) but please feel free to bring your own, too! Carving tools will also be available. After you carve 1, 2, 3…10 pumpkins (you can carve as many as you’d like!) you are welcome to enjoy the trails and the beautiful autumn colors.
- The 5th New Haven Chalk Art Festival is happening in the heart of Downtown New Haven from 12-4pm and fills the day with art, music, and family entertainment. This event is free and open to the public, with free parking available at the 150 York Street Garage from 11am-6pm with a validation stamp at The Shops at Yale tent during the event.
- No Fright Matinee at Evidence of Evil! at Lyman Orchards from 1-4pm. During this experience, there will be no actors, animatronics, or special effects used. This is your chance to introduce your young ones to haunted houses, take in some Halloween spirit! ALL children must be accompanied by an adult. No strollers will be allowed.Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.Tickets: $10 per person- sold ONLINE ONLY.
- Haunted House at The Barn in Madison from 7-10pm. 10-minute guided walk-through featuring both indoor and outdoor sections is sure to spook with scares around every corner, Indoors & Outdoor areas. Light concessions available. Admission for One Entry is $5 OR Admission for Unlimited Entries is $10. Purchase your tickets here.
Sunday, October 23rd
- Annual Fall Harvest Festival at the Madison Beach Hotel from 11am-3pm. This event is FREE and open to the public. Food & Beverage Available for Sale. A Fall Harvest Marketplace featuring 15 local artisans, crafters, producers and CT native, plus John Brown & the Back Porch Pickers.