Friday, October 14th
- Haunting at The Ridge at Powder Ridge Mountain Park brought to your by Graveyard Productions! Your terrifying journey begins with a chair lift ride up the mountain through the darkness, where you’ll catch glimpses of creatures below that travel the Ridge at night. You’ll make your descent down the mountain on foot encountering all the mysteries of the mountain. Tickets are $12/person. Happening all weekend long!
- Evidence of Evil Haunted Attraction at Lyman Orchards from 6-10pm. Tickets are $25 each and are sold ONLINE ONLY. No tickets will be sold at the door. Open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Saturday, October 15th
- Bauer Park Harvest Festival in Madison from 11am-3pm. A free, old-fashioned country fair at Madison’s Historic Farm Bauer Park. Located at the intersection of Copse Road and Hunter’s Trail. Hay and Pony Rides, Children’s Crafts, Apple Tasting, Pumpkin Painting, Hay Maze, Live Music, Food Tent, Scarecrow Making, Cider Press, Exhibitors, and more!
- October Festival at the United Methodist Church in Branford from 9am-2pm.
- Fall Back Spring Ahead Art & Craft Fair at the Chester Hose Company from 10am-3pm. Unique, handcrafted items for sale made by artists throughout CT.
- The Muddy Rudders are playing at the Bishop’s Orchard Farm Market from 6-9pm. Come on down and rock out under the tent!
Sunday, October 16th
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch at the Shore Line Trolley Museum in East Haven from 11am-4pm. $12 general admission includes a trolley ride, grounds visit, one pumpkin and puzzle book for each child.
- Line Dancing at Lyman Orchards from 5pm-8pm. Tickets – $12.00 per person for the Event only – Food and beverage is additional. Enjoy dinner and drinks (for an additional purchase), while kicking up your heels with friends and family! Don’t know how? Lessons provided and we will show you!
- 2022 Oktoberfest at Stony Creek Beer hosted by the Branford Lions Club from 3-6pm. Your $45 donation covers a hearty German buffet and a couple beers, as well as live entertainment.