After this past week’s Halloween excitement, Daylight Savings time change, a full moon, and Election Day hustle and bustle I think we all deserve a chill week to relax! Activities are a little on the light side this week, but the weekend forecast is looking mild. Keep an eye out at the end of the week for your Monthly Maintenance Checklist and maybe tick off and item or two before it’s time to start gearing up for the holiday season ahead.
Friday, November 6th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is taking place on the Town Green from 3-6pm. Traditional retail is now allowed and select vendors continue to offer pre-order. Head to the market webpage to see this week’s list of vendors.
- Michael Alexander Jeweler Pop-Up Sale at the Guilford Art Center from 12 – 4pm.
- Thimble Island Brewing Company is hosting Live Music Fridays in Branford from 6-9pm. Head over to hear JC Hill perform this week!
- Pop-Up Drive-In Movie Night Benefit hosted by the Clinton Chamber of Commerce from 6:30-9:00pm at the Indian River Recreational Complex in Clinton. $25 per vehicle to support the Clinton Small Business Grant Fund. Get into the spirit of Halloween with a screening of Hocus Pocus! Call the Chamber at (869)669-3889 to reserve your spot.
- Seth Adam plays live at Penny Lane Pub in Old Saybrook from 6-9pm.
Saturday, November 7th
- Michael Alexander Jeweler Pop-Up Sale at the Guilford Art Center from 10am – 4pm.
- The Dudley Farm Market in Guilford is open every Saturday from 9am-12:30pm. Follow along on Facebook for update on vendors.
- The Audubon Shop in Madison is hosting a Fall Bird Walk at Hammonasset Beach State Park from 8-10:30am. Pre-registration is required and a fee of $6 payable in advance. Call 203-245-9056 to reserve your spot and be sure to visit the event page for more details on arrival procedures.
- Bird Walk at Lake Hammonasset hosted by Regional Water Authority Recreation from 8-11am. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-401-2654 to register for the event.
Sunday, November 8th
- Holiday Arts Fair hosted by Shell & Bee Studio in Deep River from 12 – 4pm. Come get a jump start on your holiday shopping & support local artist, craft makers, & bakers!