Friday, November 19th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is in its final week! Check them out on the Green from 3-5pm and stock up for Turkey Day! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Madison Police Department Stuff-A-Cruiser from 10am-2pm at the Madison Coffee House and Roberts Food Center. Frozen turkeys, non-perishable food items as well as laundry supplies, personal hygiene items, pet food, and baby diapers will be collected. Donations will also be collected 24/7 until December 31st at Madison Police Department Headquarters (9 Campus Drive).
- Fantasy of Lights at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven opens tonight! From 5-10pm you can join in on this fun tradition that’s now in it’s 27th year. Find your ticket here.
Saturday, November 20th
- Holiday Wreath Workshop by Shell & Bee Studio in Deep River at 11am. Instructor, Abby, will lead this hands on wreath making event for children aged 8 & up. Students will learn to make their own 12” wreath, just in time for the holiday season! Ticket are $25.00 per student and can be found here.
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is hosting their winter market from 10am-1pm at the Durham Activity Center, 350 Main Street above the Core Club Gym. Enter through the side entrance and take the stairs or elevator for easy access. Visit their Facebook event page to view this week’s vendor lineup.
Sunday, November 21st
- Santa Claus is coming to Fired Up! in Branford from 9-11am. Bring your camera and your love of all things Christmas. $35 per ticket includes a Cookies for Santa plate for you to paint and some time alone with the big guy for you to take pictures. Sibling tickets available. See website for details or to sign up. Space is limited