The holiday season really kicks off this month with only 2 more weeks until Thanksgiving! Take advantage of the extended season for farmer’s markets and start shopping for your holiday meals. Maybe you’ll even find a holiday a gift or two from one of our local artisans. The weather clears up for the weekend, so get outside and take advantage while we’ve still got it!
Friday, November 13th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is taking place on the Town Green from 3-5pm. Traditional retail is now allowed and select vendors continue to offer pre-order. Head to the market webpage to see this week’s list of vendors.
Saturday, November 14th
- The Dudley Farm Market in Guilford is open every Saturday from 10am-1pm. Follow along on Facebook for update on vendors.
- The Audubon Shop in Madison is hosting a Fall Bird Walk at Hammonasset Beach State Park from 8-10:30am. Pre-registration is required and a fee of $6 payable in advance. Call 203-245-9056 to reserve your spot and be sure to visit the event page for more details on arrival procedures.
Sunday, November 15th
- Yoga + Brunch at Copper Beech Inn located in Ivoryton from 10-11am. The cost for the yoga class, full brunch, mimosa, coffee, pastries, parfait, tax, & gratuity is $40 per person. Preregistration is required via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Center Line Duo Band performs live at Scotch Plains Tavern in Essex from 3-6pm. The restaurant has a great outdoor patio with a huge tent and heaters if needed.