Friday, November 11th
- Stand Up for SARAH at the East Creek Landing Banquet Facility in Guilford from 6:30-9:30pm. Enjoy a night of laughs while supporting the mission of SARAH! Tickets are $45 each and includes one complimentary wine or beer, dinner, coffee and dessert.
- The Yale Whiffenpoofs perform at the Madison Congregational Church. Doors open at 6:30pm and the event begins at 7pm. The Whiffenpoofs are the country’s oldest collegiate a cappella group. Founded over a hundred years ago, the Whiffenpoofs have been singing around the country (and the world!) delighting audiences with a wide variety of a cappella music. Tickets are $50 for priority seating, $20 for general admission, and $10 for children and students. In gratitude for their service, veterans have a discounted priority seating price of $40 and a general admission price of $15.
- Lexi Mack, country music singer, performs at Chow in Clinton from 6-8pm. Tickets will be $10 at the door and include one beer, wine, or non alcoholic beverage of your choice! Bring a new unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots and receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a $100 [chow] gift card!
- Mame & Co. performs at James Madison House with Joe Montalto in Madison from 7-10pm. Enjoy a great menu while relaxing with some tunes!
Saturday, November 12th
- Holiday Expo at the Guilford Art Center is back with handmade and uncommon holiday gift items from hundreds of American artists! Proceeds benefit the exhibiting artists and Guilford Art Center’s educational and community programs. Shopping hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm and Sunday 12-5pm.
- Family Astronomy Night at Meigs Point Nature Center in Madison’s Hammonasset State Park beginning at 7pm. Members of the Astronomical Society of New Haven will have their telescopes set up to show you some of the best objects in the autumn sky. Bring binoculars if you have them so you can do your own exploring in between looks through the big telescopes.
Sunday, November 13th
- Holiday Art Fair in Deep River from 10am-4pm with over 20 local artist & creators. Free to attend!