Friday, May 6th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is having its Opening Day and it will be on rain or shine! Four Root Farm is coming stocked up with beautiful local organic flowers for Mother’s Day weekend! Be sure to swing by from 3-6pm to take a peek!
- First Friday in Chester beginning at 5pm. Explore Chester on First Friday 5-9pm and stop in and listen to Arrowhead play live in the gallery! Music begins after 6 pm.
- Sunset Drive returns to The Stand in Branford at 9pm.
Saturday, May 7th
- Annual Tag Sale and Bake Sale at Parmelee Farm in Killingwoth beginning at 8:30am. This year’s proceeds will go towards the building of their new barn!
- May in Madison on the Shoreline Greenway Trail from 10am-12pm.. Walk the trail past beautiful salt marshes and through one of the few remaining coastal forests on the Connecticut coast. 2.5 miles roundtrip. Modest hills. Wear comfortable shoes. Meet at the trail parking lot: I 95 exit 62, south to the traffic light, left onto Route One, the first right into the parking lot.Questions, contact Dan Buckley, email@example.com.
- Artist Pop-up Shopping Event at the Guilford Art Center from 10am-4pm. Artists include Amy DeLorenzo/Jewelry, Barbara Hernandez/Painting, Trevor Youngberg/Ceramics and Gabriela Margarita (Bright Raven Studio)/Ceramics. Come support these artists and find beautiful items for yourself or to give to others!
Sunday, May 8th
- Foxtrotter’s Stony Creek Spring Residency from 2-5pm. Foxtrotter is taking over Stony Creek Brewery this spring! Hopefully most, if not all, of these shows will be outdoors!