Thursday, May 27th
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Caribbean Vibes is playing at Lenny’s Indian Head in Branford from 6-9pm.
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Friday, May 28th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is back on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- The Acoustic Thunder will be at The Stand in Branford beginning at 7:30pm.
- Live Music Friday Nights at the 1741 Pub & Grill in Middlefield. Kayla Farnham takes the mike from 5-8pm.
- Kids Movie Night and Pizza Party at Fired Up! in Branford. Open to children age 4 and up (must be potty trained). $25 per child includes 1 piece of pottery off the “kids shelf,” cheese pizza, juice or water and the movie The Croods: A New Age (PG). Please make your reservation before 5pm the day of the pizza party. Space is limited.
Saturday, May 29th
- The Vintage, Antique Repurposed Goods & Craft Show, hosted by the Madison Chamber of Commerce, is taking place on the Madison Green from 9am-4pm. Tickets are $5 at the gate or can be pre-purchased for $4.50.
- The Guilford Art Center’s Summer Artisan Pop-Up Series, featuring fine craft artists in an array of media, including ceramics, jewelry, wood, leather, glass, and fiber, beings today! This week’s event features Kathleen Scranton (Beez, vintage book purses), Brett Hillman (Raising Wallz Pottery, ceramics), and Susan Roberts (jewelry).Open 10am-4pm with free admission.
- The Midnight Anthem brings their fun and lively country pop to Spruce Ledge Tree Farm in Deep River beginning at 7pm. BYO and free cover!
- On The Trail is playing live at the Barrel House in Killingworth from 4-6pm. Enjoy an afternoon of acoustic music with a diverse setlist of new and classic bluegrass, folk, singer/songwriter, and original tunes.
Sunday, May 30th
- Mountainside Sunday Market at Powder Ridge Park in Middlefield beginning at 11am. The market is filled with unique artisans, craftsman, & small businesses. Visit often vendors change weekly.
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 2-5pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Monday, May 31st
- Peter Hart ls live at Shanks in Clinton from 2-5pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!