Thursday, May 20th
- It’s Opening Weekend at Shank’s in Clinton and they’re kicking off a fun filled weekend with live music by Paul Shlien from 6-8pm!
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Barefoot in the Park, a comedy by Neil Simon, is in its final weekend at Branford’s Legacy Theater. Purchase any remaining tickets to a matinee and receive 15% off your total order! Multiple viewing times with the last performance taking place on Sunday at 2pm.
Friday, May 21st
- Back Porch Pickers are playing at Spruce Ledge Tree Farm in Deep River from 7-10pm. Free to attend and BYOB.
- Foxtrotter is blocking of the parking lot at James Madison House in Madison for a live performance from 8-11pm.
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is back on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
Sunday, May 23rd
- Head out to Rosabianca Vineyards in Northford for Vinyasa in the Vineyard for a 75 minute yoga practice that will be taught outside atop the Vineyard’s hillside with a bird’s eye view of the property and countryside. Some mats and props will be available to borrow on a first come basis. Following the yoga practice, attendees will have their choice of one beverage offered by the vineyard including water, juice, soda or wine and are welcome to stay and enjoy the vineyard. Cost per person: $35 pre-registration or $40 same day. Registration can be done online through the link or via phone at 303.909.0106 In light rain, tents will be set up