Friday, May 20th
- It’s World Bee Day and The Garden Club of Madison invites you to visit the beehives at Bauer Park from 3-6pm. Open hive demonstrations begin at 4:30pm.
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
Saturday, May 21st
- Goodness Grows GardenFest in Madison at the North Madison Congregational Church from 9am-3pm. The 2nd annual event features a plant sale, a selection of used garden tools, pots and paraphernalia as well as workshops on dividing plants, identifying invasive species and favorite native plants.
- Bishop’s Orchards 150th Plus one Anniversary Celebration will feature attractions for both adults, children and families throughout the day. Gates open at noon and admission is free. “Take Two” performs from 2-5pm and “FB Lily” headlining from 7-10pm. The Little Red Bar[n] Shed will be open all day and night, serving adult and kids beverages that include apple cider slushies, froses, Connecticut wine and craft beer.
- Art in the Park at Salt Meadow Park in Madison from 12-3pm. This first annual event is being put on by the Salt Meadow Park Advisory Committee and will feature artists and vendors putting their woodworking, photography, jewelry, and fine art on display.