Thursday, May 13th
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
Friday, May 14th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is back on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Timmy Maia Jamz & Pizza on the Patio at The Owenego Inn and Beach Club in Branford from 6-10pm. Fun for the whole family!
- Famous Jane plays live at Spruce Ledge Tree Farm in Deep River from 7-10pm. BYO and free cover! Just bring your lawn chair and enjoy a great time!
- An Evening with Jacques & Claudine Pépin to benefit the Jacques Pépin Foundation. Come together virtually for an hour of cooking fun, and frolic in his home kitchen. Tickets are $50 for JPF Members, $100 for non-members (and includes membership!) per household. All tickets support the gift of life sustaining skills for those in need. Every ticket is “get one/give one” providing a free membership to a community kitchen partner. Tickets can be purchased here.
Saturday, May 15th
- Branford Garden Club & Branford Community Garden’s Spring Sale from 9:30am – 1:30pm on the Branford Green. There’s something for every gardening enthusiast looking for good quality plants at a tremendous value. Seedlings/plugs/divisions; native and non-native-but-familiar for every garden style; spring to fall; sun and shade, single and multiple pots. If you are ready to start your pollinator garden visit us on at the Pollinator Pathway table. Vegetables, herbs and seedlings are for sale at the Community Garden Booth. Master gardeners will be on hand at our tables to answer your questions.
- Levi E. Coe Library Story Time at the Apple Barrel at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield from 10-11:30am. Join Miss Vicki and Miss Pam from Levi E. Coe Library as they share stories and crafts on the Apple Barrel Patio! The event is free and open to the public. Reservations are not required.
- Celebrate the [chow] 5 Year Anniversary in Clinton beginning at 2:30pm with food and drink specials, lawn games & music! They’ll even have some giveaways for attendees (while supplies last).
Sunday, May 16th
- Sunday Brunch with Live Music by Jay Rowe at the 1741 Pub & Grill at Lyman Orchards from 9am – 1pm.