Friday, May 13th
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
Saturday, May 14th
- Spring Apple Hunt at Lyman Orchards beginning at 9am. This fun-filled tradition is over 35 years in the making! Pick up some of the thousands of Lyman’s own eco-certified apples in our Hay Maze! Children ages 1 to 10 years old are invited to participate in the Apple Hunt. Admission is just $15.00 per child (ages 1 to 10 years old) and includes a Spring Apple Hunt T-Shirt! Advanced registration is required and the hunt is divided by age group.
- Dudley Farm Market in Guilford 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Garden Club of Madison Annual Plant Sale at the Deacon John Grave House from 9am-2pm. There will be a wonderful selection of hardy local perennials, herbs, shrubs, cut flowers and flowering annual baskets are offered for sale at excellent prices (paid by cash or check). Profits from the plant sale benefit the Club’s community gardens and beautification projects.
- Jayme Stone plays the Fire in the Kitchen series at Deer Lake Scout Preserve at 6pm in Killingworth. The lineup changes purposely so that each tour can have a different feel and sound. This time, he’s bringing Elizabeth Ziman, who performs herself as Elizabeth and the Catapult, Hannah Read, a brilliant multi-instrumentalist and singer, and bassist Andrew Ryan. $30 adults, $5 kids.