Friday, March 11th
- Blues Unplugged with Ramblin’ Dan Stevens at the Madison Beach Hotel from 7:30-9:30pm. Advanced Reservations Required. No Cover. $50 minimum food & beverage spend per person.
Saturday, March 12th
- Durham Saturday Winter’s Market – St. Patty’s Day Edition. The market has another great lineup this week with many Irish inspired treats! Head out to the Durham Activity Center from 10am-1pm to check it all out! Be sure to visit the market’s Facebook page to see the full lineup of vendors.
- Our Towns: River Valley Artists Art Show at SoMA Deep River from 12-4pm. Our Towns is a collection of artwork created by The River Valley Artists and each art piece depicts the Tri Town community + landscape. These works highlight the beauty found in Essex, Deep River, & Chester CT. Gallery hours are Thursdays 12-4pm, Saturdays 12-4pm, and Sundays 10am-2pm.
- Stony Creek Brewery’s “Shenanigans” Irish Festival beginning at 1pm. The day will be filled with live music, food, fun, friends and of course delicious BEER! Tickets are $20 in advance and include entry to the celebration, your first beer and a commemorative cup! The cup will be yours to keep and continue to use throughout the day. Tickets will be $25 at the door day of the event. SHENANIGANS IRISH ALE That’s right, Shenanigan’s Irish Festival has its own beer! Stony Creek has brewed up an Authentic Style Irish Ale for this event! Check back for details on this years Shenanigans Irish Ale! LIVE MUSIC from Shilelagh Law & Foxtrotter all day!
- A Tribute to Rod Stewart, performed by Rick Larrimore, at Water’s Edge Resort & Spa beginning at 6pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Blues Festival: Jake Kulak Band featuring Blues legend Bob Margolin with special guest Jeff Pitchell, will be performing at the Madison Beach Hotel beginning at 8:30pm. COVID AWARE: By Purchasing a ticket to this event, you are attesting that you are vaccinated against COVID-19. Advanced purchase tickets are $40 per person. Day of cost is $45.
Sunday, March 13th
- St. Patrick’s Day Brunch with Harpist at the 1741 Pub & Grill at Lyman Orchards from 9am-1pm. Enjoy Irish food and drink specials while listening to the sweet sounds of Irish music from harpist Debbie Vinick! Reservations are suggested. Call 860-349-6033 for reservations.
- Our Towns: River Valley Artists Art Show at SoMA Deep River from 10am-2pm. Our Towns is a collection of artwork created by The River Valley Artists and each art piece depicts the Tri Town community + landscape. These works highlight the beauty found in Essex, Deep River, & Chester CT. Gallery hours are Thursdays 12-4pm, Saturdays 12-4pm, and Sundays 10am-2pm.
- Little Pub in Old Saybrook is hosting Sunday Brunch from 11am-3pm. Enjoy all of your brunch favorites, including bottomless bloody mary’s and endless mimosas!
- 2022 Greater New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade on the streets of Chapel and Church. There is quite the line up of marching units, filled with music, dancing, fun, and more! Step off is at 1:30 PM at Sherman and Chapel and the parade route ends on Elm Street!
- St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at the Westbrook Fire House from 2-5:30pm. delicious, corned beef and cabbage dinner, Irish dancers, and good company! There will be a raffle including gift certificates to Hartford Giant Grinder. Dine-in and take-out options are available. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for kids 12 and under. To purchase tickets, please click here.