Thursday, June 3rd
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Friday, June 4th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is back on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Scranton Shops at the E.C. Scranton Memorial Library in Madison from 6-9pm. Join in on a great night of food, wine, and shopping in the beautiful new Scranton Library. Featuring many local vendors of all types and a tarot card reader to spice up the night. Enjoy a night out with friends and loved ones as you peruse the many shops all in one location. Admission is $50.00 per person which includes wine, small bites, and access to our all these amazing shops. Purchase your tickets here.
- Foxtrotter is playing live at Bishop’s Orchards in Guilford from 7-10pm. They’ll be taking over the field and providing a full light show! Beer, wine, and food will be available for purchase.
- Sweet Polly Duo is playing at the Spruce Ledge Tree Farm in Deep River beginning at 7pm. BYO and free cover in this cool outdoor, country style venue.
Saturday, June 5th
- Saturday Walk at Hammonassett along the Shoreline Greenway Trail beginning at 10am. The group will make their way through one of the few coastal upland forests remaining on Long Island Sound. There will be excellent bird-watching and great views of the Sound and its marshes. Easy walking on gently rolling, stone-paved surface. 2.5 miles round trip. MEET: At the SGT parking lot at Hommonasset Park: I-95 to Exit 62, south to Route One, left onto Route One, the first right into the parking lot.OTHER INFO: Leashed dogs welcome. Walkers should wear comfortable shoes. Call Ginny Raff with questions @ 203-318-9649.
- Artisan Pop-Up Shop at the Guilford Art Center featuring 5 artists: Annukka Ritalahti/Silver Street Glass, Ricky Boxcarino/Luna Parc jewelry and ceramics, Cathy Cassar/Flirty Soap Co, David Frank/ceramics, Marsha Trattner/She-Weld blacksmith. Admission is free and open to the community.
- Potting Activity for Kids at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield from at 10am-5pm. Bring the kids down to the Apple Barrel Patio at Lyman Orchards to plant and take home their own tomato! This event is free and open to the public.
- Zeppelin the Peregrine Falcon will be making a visit the Killingworth True Value from 2-3pm. Come visit, take pictures, and ask questions! Great activity for the kids.
- Jazz in the Garden at the Hyland House in Guilford from 3-5pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
Sunday, June 6th
- Restorative Yoga with Sound Healing hosted by Turning Point Yoga in Madison from 10-11:30am. Relax the mind and release tension in the body through gentle and restorative yoga, breath-work, sound healing, guided meditation. Beginners are welcome, no experience required. Limited spaces, preregistration required. Cost is$25 per person and sign up can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info visit http://shorelinectyoga.com.
- Jazz Brunch at the Madison Beach Hotel from 11am-2pm featuring Rohn Lawrence & Friends with Timmy Maia. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Circle K Petting Farm at Lyman Orchards from 10am-4pm. There will be plenty of animals for petting and pictures, including pygmy goats, sheep, rabbits, alpacas and a donkey. $4.00 admission per person, includes hay for feeding. June 6, 10am – 4pm. Located at the Apple Barrel, 32 Reeds Gap Road, Middlefield.
- Westbrook Spring Arts & Crafts Fair on the Town Green from 10am-4pm. This juried Arts & Crafts Fair accommodates about 60 select artisans. The Town Green is conveniently located at the intersection of CT Routes 1 and 153, less than a mile from the Westbrook Outlets and Interstate I-95. Admission is free and there is ample free parking available. Refreshments are available onsite and there are several restaurants within walking distance. For more information and a list of 2021 Exhibitors visit https://westbrookspringartscraftsfair.yolasite.com/
- Mame & Co. will be playing a rocking’ blues set during brunch at The Stand in Branford from 11am-2pm.
- RGB Acoustic Trio is playing at Pa’s Place in Guilford from 1-3:30pm.