Friday, June 3rd
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
Saturday, June 4th
- Yoga in the Lavender Fields at Lavender Pond Farm in Killingworth. Vinyasa Flow Yoga from 9-10am that is designed for all ages and levels of experience. Reserve your space!
- The 65th Annual Little Folks Fair on the Guilford Green from 9am-4pm. Donkey rides, a petting zoo, train rides, moon bounces, circus games, face painting and so much more! Enjoy it all, plus live music and food at the rain or shine event.
- ATWDF is playing at Bishop’s Little Red BAR[n] from 7-10pm. Rock and roll, food, ice cream, and drinks. Dancing IS required!
Sunday, June 5th
- Jimmy “Brunch” Buffett at Lyman Orchard’s 1741 Pub & Grill beginning at 9am. Enjoy our delicious food buffet and island themed drink specials! $19.99 per person; $14.99 for children 11 & under. Reservations Required: 860-349-6033 or Open Table.
- The 2022 Little Poland Festival in New Britain is back after a two year hiatus! Leaping folk dancers, live music, mouth watering food, rides, costumed characters and over 100 vendors, the Little Poland Festival has become the largest Polish Cultural Festival in New England. Official Festival Start Time is 11 AM and admission will only cost you a smile!
- Westbrook Spring Arts and Crafts Fair on the Town Green from 10am-4pm. This juried fair will feature approximately 60 select artisans. Admission is free and refreshments will be available.
- Guided Walk in the Nut Plains Woods in Guilford beginning at 1pm. Co-leaders are GLCT members Doug Clark (voice & text: 443-852-2439) and Janet Ainsworth. Meet at the Cindy Lane trailhead (between 48 and 60 Cindy Lane), walk the white trail to where it joins with the blue-blazed Menunkatuck trail, continue on the white trail where it leaves the blue trail, and follow the white trail past wetlands and along a ridge back to the trailhead. Heavy rain cancels.