Thursday, June 24th
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Tony Genovese is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
- Caribbean Vibe Steel Drum Band at Lenny’s Indian Head Inn in Branford from 6-9pm. Enjoy the festive sounds of the islands out on the deck!
Friday, June 25th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Summer Movie Nights on the Old Saybrook Town Green are back! Bring the family for a showing of Pets 2 beginning at 8:30pm.
Saturday, June 26th
- Yoga in the Lavender Fields at Lavender Pond Farm in Killingworth from 9-10am. Designed for all ages and levels of experience, certified Yoga Instructor Amy Hewitt will guide you through a one-hour Vinyasa Flow session amongst the sights, sounds and especially the smells of our lavender fields. Tickets can be purchased here.
- North Haven “Fair” Food Festival at the North Haven Fair Grounds from 10am-7pm. Enjoy all of your favorite foods in one place BEFORE fair season starts and with FREE ADMISSION!!!
- There’s still time to reserve your meals at the Guilford Rotary’s 2021 Lobsterfest! This is the Guilford Rotary’s major annual fundraising event of the year. Proceeds from LobsterFest directly benefit local & global non-profit, charitable and social service organizations, and projects. To reserve you meal and secure a pick-up slot visit the order page.
- Outdoor Movie Night Series presented by the Clinton Chamber of Commerce. Bring chairs and blankets and join us on the lawn behind the Pierson School at 75 East Main Street, Clinton, for a free movie night. The Sandlot will begin at 8:45pm.
Sunday, June 27th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Pony Rides and Scavenger Hunt at Twin Brook Stables in Clinton from 10am-2pm. A portion of the proceeds will go towards Clinton’s Summerfest and Fireworks Festival in August!
- North Haven “Fair” Food Festival at the North Haven Fair Grounds from 10am-6pm. Enjoy all of your favorite foods in one place BEFORE fair season starts and with FREE ADMISSION!!!
- 2021 New Haven Caribbean Heritage Festival at De Gale Field from 1-7pm. Enjoy live performances, storytelling, and island displays!