Thursday, June 17th
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Off the Record is playing Happy Hour at Brother Mike’s in Madison beginning at 6pm.
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Friday, June 18th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Local Honey is playing at acoustic set at Safe Harbor in Deep River from 6-9pm. Sit by the water and enjoy the rhythmic and hypnotic sounds of Local Honey’s acoustic style.
- Chester Landing Band is playing at Spruce Ledge Tree Farm in Deep River beginning at 7pm. BYO and NO COVER CHARGE.
- Freeplay, the hottest party time band this side of New York delivering eclectic mix of rock, R&B, motown, and funk, is playing at Bishop’s Orchards Red Barn from 7-10pm.
Saturday, June 19th
- Artisan Pop-Up Event at the Guilford Art Center from 10am – 4pm. Featured artists are Loren Maron (ceramics), Kiara Matos (ceramics), and Maureen Buzzeo (Posh Felt – felted accessories). Admission is free and open to the community.
- Summer Solstice Event in Madison from 5:30-8:00pm. Celebrate the beginning of Summer in our beautiful downtown. Shops on Boston Post Road will be participating with in store specials and refreshments. There will be live music featuring Caribbean Vibe and Patriot Sound in the Courtyard, performance by Limelite Dance Studio. or details including a list of participants, click here: https://madisonct.com/event/summer-solstice-event-june-19th/?fbclid=IwAR2OnoIE8MoXjB6gIOFmkXZpzJQ_-Slz9gmKnZkPpCD8Vu0SPcNooAjaIA0
- Hawaiian Luau and Buffet Dinner at Shank’s at Harborside in Clinton from 5-9pm. Hawaiian & Mainland menu options, Hula & Fire Dancers, Live Music & more.. Seating LIMITED–Pre-registration Required (860)-669-4224. Credit card required to hold reservation (will not be charged until week of event). $60/adult and $25/child under 12 + tax and 20% gratuity.
- Rockin’ on the Farm takes place at Bishop’s Orchards in Guilford from 7-10pm. Rock out with The Muddy Rudders outdoors, under the big tent! Thimble Island craft beer, Bishop’s Hard Cider, and wines will be available, with a food truck on the premises!
Sunday, June 20th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 2-5pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!