The weather is looking a little stormy over the next several days, but don’t let that stop your summertime fun! Watch the radar and dodge those raindrops so that you can enjoy the many great outdoor activities going on throughout this week.
Wednesday, July 8th
- Head to Old Saybrook to see Happy and The MoonShine perform live at 6:30pm on the Town Green as part of the Summer Concert Series sponsored by Old Saybrook Park & Rec.
Thursday, July 9th
- Durham Farmer’s Market takes place on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Check out their Facebook page for an up-to-date listing of vendors.
- The Essex Board of Trade is hosting Alfresco Thursdays weekly throughout July and August. Visit numerous dockside and patio dining venues before visiting local retail shops that will be staying open until 8pm! Want to arrive via boat? Safe Harbor Essex Island is offering free hourly dockage from 4-9pm! Info on reserving your spot can be found on the event’s Facebook page.
- Plan for dinner at Shank’s in Clinton and listen to the duo Just the Two of Us as they perform live from 6-8pm.
Friday, July 10th
- Only Valerie is playing live on the Town Green in Old Saybrook beginning at 7pm as part of the Summer Concert Series.
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is taking place on the Town Green from 3-6pm. Traditional retail is now allowed and select vendors continue to offer pre-order. Head to the market webpage to see this week’s list of vendors.
Saturday, July 11th
- Yoga in the Lavender Fields hosted by Lavender Pond Farm in Killingworth. Join in from 9-10am for a socially distant Vinyasa Flow. Advanced registration is suggested and arrival is 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- The Dudley Farm Market in Guilford is open every Saturday from 9am-12:30pm. Follow along on Facebook for update on vendors.
- Rock Bottom will play at Little Pub in Old Saybrook from 5-7pm.
Sunday, July 12th
- The Chester Sunday Market is running from 10am-2pm at their new location (Chester Elementary School – 23 Ridge Road – Chester, CT). You can also place advanced orders and pick up at our new Pick Up location (14 Main Street Chester, CT)
- Madison Beach & Rec welcomes you to the Summer Concert Series with free weekly music performances being held on the Town Green from 6-8pm. Come on down this week for 60’s Satisfaction!