Friday, July 8th
- Food Truck & Firepit Friday at Owenego Inn and Beach Club in Branford. The fun starts at 6pm and The Muddy Rudders take the stage starting at 6:30pm. Food Trucks include Mikro Burger, Holy Guacamole, East Coast Pizza, and Ben & Jerry’s. PLEASE CARPOOL and try to have one car per family. There is a $5 charge per car.
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
- Salt Meadow Park Summer Concert Series presents Savile Row beginning at 5pm.
- Mass-Conn-Fusion Band plays Scotch Plains Tavern in Essex beginning at 8pm.
Saturday, July 9th
- Raspberry Festival at The Apple Barrel Farm Market at Lyman Orchards from 11am-4pm. Start your day out in Lyman Orchards fields harvesting fresh pick your own raspberries (and blueberries), then head over to the Apple Barrel Farm Market to cool off with kids water activities, live music by The Howling Hound Dogs, a “Raspberry” Contest (pucker up and bring us your best raspberry sounds!), a FREE Family Yoga Class for Beginners, Goat Snuggles, Make-N-Take Raspberry Goat Soap, and more! Check out the event page for the full schedule of events!
Sunday, July 10th
- 2nd Free Chamber of Commerce Summer Concert at Parmelee Farm in Killingworth from 5-7pm. Billy Lightning & the Strikes play a large selection of 50’s & 60’s music. Join in on this fun family event! Bring your, lawn chairs, blankets and picnic basket for this fun evening.
- Madison Beach & Rec Summer Concert Series presents the Coyote River Band on The Green from 6-8pm.