Friday, July 22nd
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
- Food Truck & Firepit Friday at Owenego Inn and Beach Club in Branford. The fun starts at 6pm and Timmy Maia take the stage starting at 6:30pm. Food Trucks include Mikro Burger, Holy Guacamole, East Coast Pizza, and Ben & Jerry’s. PLEASE CARPOOL and try to have one car per family. There is a $5 charge per car.
Saturday, July 23rd
- The Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge in Westbrook is celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary with a free family event from 1-4pm! Live birds of prey demos, crafts for the kids, archery lessons, and so much more. Visit their event page for the daily schedule of events.
- Summer Fruit Brewfest & Beer Garden at Lyman Orchards from 9am-3:30pm. Over ten Connecticut breweries pouring beer, live music from Evie Joy, great food from the Apple Barrel Market, along with a small fleet of local food trucks including Scatz Catering, Dope Fried, The Whey Station and Los Mariachis. See the event page for the full daily schedule.
Sunday, July 24th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am-1pm on Main Street. Shop for all of your farm market goodies while listening to live local musicians. Grab a seat at one of the awesome local restaurants and make a day of it!
- Madison Beach & Rec Summer Concert Series presents the Tracy Walton Band on The Green from 6-8pm.
- Legacy Theatre Playwrights Circle Festival of New Plays at the Legacy Theatre in Branford from 10am-4pm. Full length plays to one-acts, and even a handful of 10-minute pieces, there is sure to be something for everyone. The Festival will take place over the course of the day from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the schedule can be found on Legacy’s website. Tickets are FREE, but reservations are required, and donations are appreciated! The play schedule can be viewed here.