We have another set of nice days ahead with only minimal chance of storms, so get out there and enjoy all that our beautiful Shoreline towns have to offer! I don’t know about you, but we’re loving all of the new outdoor dining options and concerts that are going on around here.
Wednesday, July 15
- Head to Old Saybrook to see Les Julian perform live at 6:30pm on the Town Green as part of the Summer Concert Series sponsored by Old Saybrook Park & Rec.
Thursday, July 16
- Durham Farmer’s Market takes place on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Check out their Facebook page for an up-to-date listing of vendors.
- The Essex Board of Trade is hosting Alfresco Thursdays weekly throughout July and August. Visit numerous dockside and patio dining venues before visiting local retail shops that will be staying open until 8pm! Want to arrive via boat? Safe Harbor Essex Island is offering free hourly dockage from 4-9pm! Info on reserving your spot can be found on the event’s Facebook page.
Friday, July 17
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is taking place on the Town Green from 3-6pm. Traditional retail is now allowed and select vendors continue to offer pre-order. Head to the market webpage to see this week’s list of vendors.
- Take a trip to Parmelee Farm in Killingworth with your chairs and blankets to enjoy an outdoor family friendly concert by Unfinished Business. From 7:00-8:30pm you can enjoy listening to this classic rock band with blues and country influence as they play your favorite tunes from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s! Covering artists such as Hendrix, Clapton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Animals, The Kinks, Steppenwolf, Bob Dylan, Lynyrd Skynyrd as well as some of today’s country artists.
Saturday, July 18
- The Dudley Farm Market in Guilford is open every Saturday from 9am-12:30pm. Follow along on Facebook for update on vendors.
- Drive-in Movie Night at Bear’s Smokehouse in New Haven! Reserve your tickets online for this week’s showing of Coming to America. The film will begin at approximately 8:30pm. Don’t forget to add on your snacks when reserving tickets!
Sunday, July 19
- The Chester Sunday Market is running from 10am-2pm at their new location (Chester Elementary School – 23 Ridge Road – Chester, CT). You can also place advanced orders and pick up at our new Pick Up location (14 Main Street Chester, CT)
- Madison Beach & Rec welcomes you to the Summer Concert Series with free weekly music performances being held on the Town Green from 6-8pm. Come on down this week for classic rock performed by Last Licks.