Thursday, July 15th
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
- The Madison Rotary Carnival is back! Come on down to Academy Field and join in the fun from 6-10pm daily until Saturday the 17th.
Friday, July 16th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Bart Bryant Blues Band is playing the Little Red Bar[n] at Bishop’s Orchards in Guilford from 7-10pm. Nationally acclaimed singer song writer and guitarist extraordinaire backed by top notch players is guaranteed to stir up a great night of music.
- Cigar, Bourbon & Rye Dinner at Fire at the Ridge in Middlefield beginning at 6:30pm. Reservations are required. Be sure to check out the event page and be prepared for your mouth to water as you view the evening’s menu!
- Midnight Madness at Fired Up! in Branford from 5pm-midnight. This adults only pottery paint night is BYOB, bring friends and have fun. Space is very limited, reservations are highly recommended.
Saturday, July 17th
- Old Saybrook Farmer’s Market at 210 Main Street from 9am-12:30pm. Be sure to give them a like on Facebook to keep up to date on weekly vendors!
- The Ivortyon Playhouse is open for the 2021 season! Murder for Two is the first production to hit the stage and runs until Sunday, August 1st. MURDER FOR TWO is the perfect blend of music, mayhem and murder! In this hilarious 90-minute show, 2 performers play 13 roles—not to mention the piano—in a witty and winking homage to old-fashioned murder mysteries. The New York Times calls it “INGENIOUS! A snazzy double-act that spins out a comic mystery animated by funny, deftly turned songs.” You won’t want to miss this killer musical comedy! Tickets sales are not available online this year. Tickets can be purchased by calling or visiting the box office. 860.767.7318
- Gypsy Brown Band plays live at Bishop’s Orchard in Guilford from 7-10pm. Known as a “tribute to women who rock” band, these good people out of Fairfield serve up a real crowd pleasing eclectic mix of tunes.Grab food and a drink, and take a load off on our patio under the stars and lights!
Sunday, July 18th
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!