Thursday, July 1st
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Just The Two of Us is live at Shanks in Clinton from 5-9pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Friday, July 2nd
- Saybrook Summer Sidewalk Sales start today beginning at 10am and runs through Monday, July 5th at 6pm. Tons of deals to be found at this 4-day, town-wide and beyond, shopping experience. Merchants all across town, from Boston Post Rd / Rt 1 to Main Street and places in between, will be offering specials, sales and promotions.
- Peter Hart is live at Shanks in Clinton from 6-8pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Take Two is playing at Bishop’s Orchard in Guilford from 7-10pm. Vocally driven tunes of the 60’s through 2000’s.
- The Psychedelic 60’s is playing The Griswold Inn in Essex from 8-11pm. Take this nostalgic trip and listen to the music of the Kinks, the Beatles, the Animals, Creedence Clearwater Revival…ROCK N’ ROLL!
Saturday, July 3rd
- Old Saybrook Farmer’s Market at 210 Main Street from 10am-1:30pm.
- Shoreline Connection is playing at Bishop’s Orchard in Guilford from 7-10pm. Full sound rock and roll band comprised of local talent covering full range of rock genres.
- Kronic Band is live at Shanks in Clinton from 5-9pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!
Sunday, July 4th
- July 4th at CT’s Oldest House! Celebrate Independence Day with a visit to the oldest house in Connecticut, the Henry Whitfield house in Guilford. Find out what happened when the British attacked Guilford during the American Revolution, and see a powder horn that belonged to Benedict Arnold (maybe). Purchase your tickets to tour the house in the Visitor Center — no registration is required and tickets are not available online. Admission: Free for ages 12 & younger;$5 for seniors;$6 for everyone else.
- The Exchange Club of Madison kicks off their 4th of July parade at 10am! The route starts at Stop & Shop and finishes at Surf Club.
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Jim Paradis is live at Shanks in Clinton from 2-5pm. Don’t forget that Shanks is BYOB!