Friday, July 1st
- Summer Concert Series at Harvey’s Beach in Old Saybrook. Bring a blanket and some chairs, pack a picnic and enjoy a great night of live music by Caribbean Vibes Steel Drum Band. Music starts at 7pm.
- Food Truck & Firepit Friday at Owenego Beach Club in Branford from 6-10pm. PLEASE CARPOOL and try to have one car per family. There is a $5 charge per car. Music by Muddy Rudders and food trucks include: Mikro Burger Truck, Mikro Barbeque (from The Hungry Dog Shack), Los Mariachis, East Coast Pizza, and Ben & Jerry’s.
Saturday, July 2nd
- 4th of July BBQ at The Apple Barrel Farm Market at Lyman Orchards from 11am-4pm. Enjoy live music and a delicious BBQ platter at The Apple Barrel Farm Market all 4th of July weekend long!
- Funk #48 Band plays live at Bishop’s in Guilford from 7-10pm.
Sunday, July 3rd
- Fireworks from The Wharf and An Americana Cookout at the Madison Beach Hotel. Seating on the lawn will open at 7 p.m. – 1st come, 1st seated. 7 p.m. Cookout featuring summertime favorites and their Beach Bar. Live music with Annalyse & Ryan until fireworks begin in the 9 o’clock hour. The event is open to the community and hotel guests. This event is FREE and open to the public.
- Nightshift returns to Scotch Plains Tavern in Essex to play from 4-7pm.
- Madison Fireworks display sets off at 9:30pm. See website for parking restricitions.
Monday, July 4th
- 38th Annual Concert on the Green in Madison from 6-9pm.