Wednesday, February 10th
- Stop by J. Horton in Madison to pick up a beautiful dried floral arrangement wrapped in paper and tied with a ribbon. These arrangements by Folklore Flower Company are made of 100% dried long lasting florals and foliage.
Thursday, February 11th
- DIY Valentine’s Day Cocktails hosted by E.C. Scranton Memorial Library in Madison from 7:00-8:15pm. Guests age 21+ are invited to join in for this virtual event where you’ll learn how to prepare three decadent, delicious Valentine’s-themed aperitifs. After registration, patrons will receive a short list of ingredients to have ready for the event. Sign up @scrantonlibrary.org to join in the fun!
Friday, February 12th
- Valentine Dinner Train hosted by Essex Steam Train and Riverboat is seating at both 4pm and 7:30pm so that you and your guest may enjoy a special 2 hour dining excursion. Seats are booking quickly! Make your reservations here.
- Keeping On: GAC Faculty Art Exhibit is making its debut and will run through March 27th. This exhibition shares how GAC instructors have engaged with their art to help them “keep on” during this time of the pandemic, or even how they have struggled, or changed creatively. Featured works include ceramics, painting, drawing, fiber art, metals, and sculpture by members of the 50 person faculty. The GAC gallery is open Wednesday – Friday, 12:00-4:00pm and Saturdays 10:00 am-4:00pm. The gallery is free and open to the community. Mask wearing and social distancing is required upon entry. For more information contact Guilford Art Center at www.guilfordartcenter.org or 203-453-5947.
Saturday, February 13th
- Rise & Shine Brunch Board Workshop hosted by Gather Intentional Living from 11am – 12:30pm. During this online event you’ll gain the skills you need to create stunning, elegant brunch boards for all of your gatherings this spring & summer! On this board, guests will be creating goat cheese spreads using fresh berries and fruit to pair with crackers, or to spread on your favorite breakfast pastry. In addition to this, you can find greek yogurt, granola bark, berries, citrus, biscotti, and more! Ingredient list and Zoom information will be sent to your email after you purchase your ticket(s).
Sunday, February 14th
- Valentine’s Brunch at the 1741 Pub & Grill in Middlefield from 10am – 2pm.
- Valentine’s Weekend at The Wharf in Madison from 12-6pm.