Friday, February 25th
- Foxtrotter Plays The Beatles at Stony Creek in Branford from 6-10pm.
Saturday, February 26th
- 25th Annual Old Saybrook Chili Fest from 12-3pm hosted by the Old Saybrook Chamber of Commerce. This friendly competition features chili from 25+ chefs. You, the voting public, determine best chili! Proceeds benefit the C.W. Hunter Scholarship Fund for high school graduates. $15 per person. Tickets on sale at Ballot Stations along Main Street and at Chamber office day of festival. Online ticket sales available.
- A Tribute to Johnny Cash at The Water’s Edge Resort & Spa in Westbrook beginning at 6pm. Robert Black brings the classic sound of Johnny Cash to the Westbrook Ballroom at Water’s Edge for a fantastic tribute to this Rock & Roll Icon.Reception: 6:00pm | Dinner Show: 7:00pm. $65++ per person
Sunday, February 27th
- Maple Sugaring and Pancake Breakfast at the 1741 Pub and Grill at Lyman Orchards from 9am – 1pm. Learning Centers of Connecticut’s traveling sugarhouse will be onsite for families to learn about the tradition of maple sugaring. Kids and adults can try their hand at tapping a “tree” before or after you indulge in our delicious ‘Pancake Party’ brunch menu.
- Little Pub in Old Saybrook is hosting Sunday Brunch from 11am-3pm. Enjoy all of your brunch favorites, including bottomless bloody mary’s and endless mimosas!