Friday, February 19th
- Midnight Madness at Fired Up! in Branford from 5:00pm-11:45pm. Bring friends, bring food, bring drinks, paint pottery! Open until midnight. Come in any time! Adults only after 9pm. Space is very limited so reservations are recommended. Sign up online by clicking here for tickets or call 203-481-1015.
Saturday, February 20th
- Winter Market at the Durham Activity Center from 10am – 1pm. February is National Chocolate Lovers Month and the market has some great chocolate vendors for you! Be sure to visit the event page for an up-to-date list of vendors. Located at 350 Main Street, above the Core Club Gym(use the side entrance of the building). There is an elevator for easy access and a stairwell.
- Goat Stroll on the Farm at Lyman Orchards from 10am – 2:30pm. Go on a relaxing Goat Stroll with a cute goat from Bradley Mountain Farm and then warm up at the Apple Barrel Farm Market. Roam around the pond at Lyman Orchards and let your goat feast on forage around the grounds. Includes a freshly made donut and a cup of hot apple cider at the Apple Barrel, and one complimentary bag of goat treats per guest. There will be plenty of time to take your own adorable digital photos. Reserve your spot by clicking here!
- Join in on a Town-Wide Scavenger Hunt of Clinton hosted by Clinton Human Services! Assemble a team of 2-6 family members, pod-mates, or anyone you’re safe to be in a car with. Meet at the Annex at the appointed time, and set off on your three-hour tour of Clinton. Prizes for all teams…and one grand prize for the winning team! Register your team at https://cutt.ly/Pj16FNv and we’ll send you the Official Hunt Rules.
- Live Virtual Cooking Class hosted by Consiglio’s Restaurant in New Haven from 4:30-6:30pm. Cook in real time along with Chef Gennaro via zoom as he prepares a delicious Italian meal. Ticket price includes all of the ingredients for each course and will be available for pickup at Consiglio’s Restaurant. Out of area guests can also choose to do their own grocery shopping for a reduced ticket price. Upon registering, you will receive the zoom login information. You are welcome to ask questions as Chef Gennaro coaches you along, teaching you tricks of the trade. Camera shy? Feel free to keep your camera off, on mute and to go at your own pace. At the end of the class, you and your guests will sit down and enjoy a delicious gourmet meal that you’ve prepared! Follow this link to see the menu and to register for class.
- River Dawgs will be playing an acoustic set at Scotch Plains Tavern in Centerbrook from 5:30-8:30pm.
Sunday, February 21st
- Sunday JAZZ Brunch at the 1741 Pub and Grill at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield from 10am – 2pm. Featuring jazz pianist John F. Lomartra. Make your reservations through OpenTable here.