Friday, February 11th
- “A Connecticut Welcome” – Gallery Exibition by the Studio Art Quilt Associates at the Guilford Art Center from 10am – 4pm. Featuring works created by twenty-two members of the Connecticut Region of the Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) and is free and open to the public. The 35 pieces on display range from scenes of Connecticut to people or events that welcome you in, to images or words that create a feeling of welcome or offer ideas of how to explore Connecticut.
Saturday, February 12th
- Go-ating Out with Bradley Mountain Farms at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield from 10am-2pm. Take a stroll with your goat, relax and snuggle, and make great memories! Each 15 minute sessions include 1 bag of goat treats for each participant. Save 10% on Make N Take Goat Milk Soap when you purchase a reservation for Go-ating Out! Purchase Tickets: https://bradleymountainfarm1.godaddysites.com/lyman-orchards
- Make + Take Soap at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield from 10am-2pm. Design goat milk soap your way! You will be able to choose your own fragrance and colors and can make one large box of soap that is enough for two personalized bars of soap to take home. The soap will be ready the next day and you can cut into two standard size bars, or as 4 guest size bars! Make your reservation here.
- Second Saturday Village Market at the Westbrook Outlets from 10am-3pm. Local businesses join the name brand stores with unique offerings like accessories, apparel, baked goods, candles, jewelry, soaps, woodworking, and much more!
- Take your Child to the Library Day at the Henry Carter Hull Library in Clinton from 10am-4pm. Join for a celebration of innovation as their newest creative space, “The Hub” is unveiled! The Hub is a new space designed for children ages five and up that encourages tinkering, play, creativity, and open-ended exploration through science, technology, engineering, art, and math. To mark the occasion, guests of all ages are also invited to enjoy a free hot chocolate from the Ben & Jerry’s Hot Chocolate truck, from 1 PM – 2 PM, while supplies last.
- Saturday Winter Market – Valentine’s Edition at the Durham Farmers Market beginning at 10am in the Durham Activity Center. Be sure to visit their Facebook page for the current lineup of vendors.
Sunday, February 13th
- Little Pub in Old Saybrook is hosting Sunday Brunch from 11am-3pm. Enjoy all of your brunch favorites, including bottomless bloody mary’s and endless mimosas!
- Valentine’s Candy & Beer Flight Pairing at Little House Brewing in Chester from 12-6pm. They’ve paired up with Emily Dale from Pursuit of Pastry to create our Valentine’s candy and beer flight pairing! Emily has handcrafted gourmet chocolates to pair perfectly with four of our fantastic beers. This is a great date night, galentine’s day, and an all around fun event with your friends. Your $20 ticket includes four perfectly paired chocolates with four Little House beers. Stop in at any time between 12-6 PM for your pairing! This event is self guided and will not take six hours.