Friday, August 19th
- Madison Farmers Market on the Green from 3-6pm. Check out the 2022 vendor line-up!
- Wine Corn Maze at Rose Vineyards in North Branford between the hours of 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Maze must be completed by 8:00 pm. Find the wine stations hidden inside the corn maze! Purchase your tickets here.
- Friday Night at Meigs Point Nature Center in Madison at Hammonasset State Park from 6-7pm. Join Ranger Russ for his popular snake presentation. Get up close and personal with some of the snakes native to CT and learn to identify the snakes you are most likely to encounter. The program will be presented outside in front of the nature center. In the event of rain, it will be moved inside the center with limited, first come seating. No reservations.
Saturday, August 20th
- Produce and Flower Sale on the Brandford Town Green from 9:30am-1:30pm. Sponsored by Branford Community Gardens.
- Country Fair at North Guilford Congregation Church from 10am-3pm. There are games for kids, and farm animals to see, delicious Peach Shortcake, and many raffle baskets!
- Peach Festival at Lyman Orchards from 11am-4pm. Live music from The Johnson Girls, a Peach Jam Demonstration, Free Food Tastings at the Apple Barrel Farm Market, Horse-Drawn Hayrides, Face Painting, and a Petting Farm! Don’t forget to try the limited time freshly-made Peach Sundae!
Sunday, August 21st
- Architectural Walking Tour of Guilford offered by the Hyland House Museum at 1pm. The donation for the tour is $30.00 per person. Please make your reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Madison’s Sunday Concerts on the Green presents Last Licks from 6-8pm. Bring your picnic and blanket and settle in for an evening of ultra classic rock!