Wednesday, August 18th
- Twilight Music Series at the Madison Beach Hotel from 5-7pm. Enjoy live music and the beach bar on the hotel’s lawn.
- ATWDF is back at Brother Mike’s in Madison with some awesome rock n’ roll from 6-8pm.
Thursday, August 19th
- The Durham Farmer’s Market is on the Town Green from 3:00-6:30pm. Visit the market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date lineup of local vendors.
- Madison Downtown Beachcomber Night along Main Street in downtown Madison beginning at 5:30pm. It’s a great evening of socializing, sipping, shopping and live entertainment. Enjoy beverage tastings from local breweries and distributors, food samplings, special sales and drawings for great prizes. Tickets are $15 per person and proceeds go to benefit Infinite Strength, a local organization that provides financial assistance to underserved/underinsured single mothers in active treatment for breast cancer. Rain date is Friday, 8/20.
- Live music at Shanks in Clinton by Jim Paradis from 6-8pm. As always, Shanks is BYOB!
- Comedy Night at Rosabianca Vineyards in Northford beginning at 7pm. The show features Jessiemae Peluso (Comedy Central, MTV, Sharpe Tongue Podcast) and Marty Caproni (Good Advice For Bad Idea Podcast, Sirius/XM). First glass of wine is included with your ticket and can be purchased here.
Friday, August 20th
- The Madison Farmer’s Market is on the Green every Friday from 3-6pm! Check out their website for a full list of participating vendors.
- Sunset Sunflower Maze and Wine Tasting at Lyman Orchards in Middlefield happens every Friday during the month of August! Stroll through the Sunflower Maze at sunset, as you taste wines from three Connecticut wineries. Great photo opportunities! 5:30 – 7:30pm (arrive anytime before 7pm – maze takes approximately 30 minutes)$30 ticket includes six, two ounce tastings and entry into the Sunflower Maze. Event is 21+. Please bring ID. Reserve your tickets here.
- Summer Movie Nights on the Old Saybrook Town Green featuring a showing of The Croods: A New Age beginning at 8:15pm. Find ticket info here.
Saturday, August 21st
- Old Saybrook Farmer’s Market at 210 Main Street from 9am-12:30pm. Be sure to give them a like on Facebook to keep up to date on weekly vendors!
- Yoga in the Lavender Fields at Lavender Pond Farm in Killingworth from 9-10am. Certified Yoga Instructor Amy Hewitt will guide you through a one-hour Vinyasa Flow session amongst the sights, sounds and especially the smells of the lavender fields. Tickets can be purchased here.
- 49th Annual Madison Historical Society Antiques Fair on the Madison Green from 9am-4pm. Featuring vendors of fine antiques from across New England, the fair is one of the biggest on the shoreline. Visit their website for a $1 off entrance fee coupon or print this image. Admission is $5 without coupon.
Sunday, August 22nd
- Chester Sunday Market from 10am – 1pm to buy some amazing fresh produce, breads, cheeses, jams and honey. Meats, eggs and more. Enjoy the downtown shops and restaurants as well as the local brewery. Live music is back!
- Madison Summer Concert Series featuring the Last Licks from 6-8pm on the Madison Green.
Tuesday, August 24th
- Live music at Shanks in Clinton by Mark Mirando from 6-8pm. As always, Shanks is BYOB!
- Family Friendly Film Festival at the Madison Beach Hotel featuring the film Trolls World Tour! Food is available and the show begins at dark…approximately 8:30pm. BYO blankets and chairs.