This week’s report brings you options for grocery shopping at a distance! Many local stores are participating in call ahead or online ordering formats that allow you to do curbside pick-up of your groceries. A great way to support our local retailers and farmers while still avoiding the crowds at the store!
- Bishop’s Orchards in Guilford has online ordering available for curbside pick-up as well as in-store shopping available.
- JC Farm in Durham is offering a variety of produce, sauces, maple syrup, and plants through by curbside pick-up or in store shopping
- Griffin Garden Market in Clinton offers a variety of fresh produce, eggs, and pies. Call in your order for curbside pick-up.
- Lakeside Farm Stand in North Guilford is offering Grill Boxes, Sundae Boxes, and a variety of pantry staples. Phone orders, curbside pick-up, and over the phone payments are available.
- Shoreline Prime Meats & Deli in Branford has a full selection of meat available for in-store or curbside pick-up as well as delivery in the Branford and East Haven areas.
- Ferraro’s Market is offering curbside pick-up at the New Haven and Madison locations. Just place you order through their website themeatking.com and orders will be ready for pick-up by 2pm.
- The Madison Cheese Shop is offering cheese, charcuterie, olives, heat-and-eat soups and mac & cheese as well as a variety of additional grocery items through curbside pick-up.
- Atlantic Seafood Market in Old Saybrook is taking care of your seafood needs all through online ordering. Simply fill out the order form and they will contact you for payment and provide pick-up details.
- The Wine Thief with locations in Madison and New Haven is offering online ordering with either delivery or curbside pick-up.