So very excited to kick-off this years Madison BOOed event and spread some SPOOKY fun across town!!
This is a super fun way to spread some joy to friends and neighbors! You do not need to go crazy! A little something goes a long way! You can even make something cute and homemade if cost is an issue. Here are some ideas to get you started!
Target delivers for free if you spend $35 and they have tons of cure dollar items. Add some other daily items you need to get you to the free shipping! Walmart and the dollar store also had tons of stuff!!
- Paint a tissue box for your container and throw on some cute stickers
- Use a gift bag and decorate
- Remember those adorable tissue ghosts you used to make? Stick a lollipop inside there for a cute quick boo idea!
- Include a favorite fall recipe
- Use popsicle sticks and create a picture frame
- Make a list of your favorite local fall activities to share
- Create a scavenger hunt
Want to get super creative? Here are some fun ideas from Oriental Trader! Click Here!
Free Printable Booed Signs and Directions
Direction Sheet Printable (4 per page)
Be sure to tag @cindyforeverhomes and #madisonbooed